Yes or no?
If you can answer “yes” to any of the following questions, it’s time to bring your vehicle in to HandzOn Auto.
Is it harder to steer or turn? Does it seem to be extra springy when you drive over bumps?
Our technicians can quickly diagnose problems with power steering, shocks and struts, and suspension issues. If it’s something simple like tightening bolts, balancing wheels or topping off fluids we’ll tell you. If the issue requires a major repair, we will offer the best possible solution.
Our steering and suspension service includes:
- Complete visual inspection
- Chassis and suspension check
- Rack and pinion replacement
- Tire rod end replacement
- Ball joint replacement
- Replacement of additional steering components available
- Control arms replacement
- Bearing plates and spring replacement
- Computerized 4-wheel alignment
- Install new shocks and struts
- Replace air shocks
- 12-month/12,000-mile warranty
- FREE 20-point inspection
Book an appointment today
If you’d like to find out more about our promotions then please send us your details and well get in touch with you.